Brean Down Caravan Park nestles at the foot of the peninsular of Brean Down, at the far end of Brean Sands.
By having your holiday home here you have the best of both worlds – the tranquil setting of the park and the hustle and bustle of the amenities along this ‘Somerset Strip’.
Brean has something for everyone, young and old alike. You and your family can have all the holiday fun you need in this exciting location.
Along the Somerset Strip you will find:
- A large variety of eateries, ranging from your traditional seaside fish and chip shop to a three course meal in a local pub.
- A wide array of entertainment: large funfair catering for all ages, amusement arcades, swimming complex, live cabaret acts, outdoor markets and a large soft play area.
- Activities can include horse riding, rambling, sea and lake fishing, and golf courses.
For those who wish to do their own thing, you could have fun on the beach with your bucket and spade, picnic on the top of Brean Down, and there are some fantastic scenic walks including walking along the seven miles of golden sands to Burnham-on-Sea, our neighbouring town.
How to Find Us
- Find us just a few miles from junction 22 of the M5 (Burnham-on-Sea turn-off) in the beautiful county of Somerset.
- Take 2nd exit off the roundabout and follow the signs to Brean and Berrow. Keep on the road to Brean – we are the last caravan park at the foot of Brean Down.
- If programming your SAT NAV, please use the postcode TA8 2RS.
- Our postal address is Brean Down Caravan Park, Brean Down Road, Brean, Somerset, TA8 2RS.
- There is also a rail link a few miles away at Highbridge.
It’s also easy to get to all the places you’ll want to visit while using Brean as your handy holiday hub.